Monday, May 27, 2013

~An Unpleasant Introduction ~

     Good evening my darling morsels, Kidna Styx here, mother of all monsters, but really just one mother of a monster.

     Its wonderful of you to visit, you are all so lovely I could just cut off your heads and suck the blood from your still beating hearts. But I know what your thinking. What is this fabulously monstrous goddess doing on Blogspot? Well I often ask myself the same thing. You see, the sad truth is, I'm broke.


     See, when the Christians came along all those thousands of years ago, the greco roman gods were put out of work. Of course Zeus and the major gods get to lounge about on Olympus for eternity. I however was forced into early retirement and my poor beastly babies we were straight laid off.


     Any-who, my monster making days are long behind me, turns out the surface world doesn't take drachma anymore, and my retirement has run out. Seems being immortal has its downfalls. So now I find myself looking for work, and what better job than terrifying the fluids out you delicious mortals.


     I am the great great grand ghoul of horror, of all that goes bump in the night and oh how they have spawned. Now we have everything from witches and zombies to vampires and ware wolves. Your welcome world.


     In this age of movie monsters and friendly fiends, I might just have a place yet. People line up and even pay for a good scare. Just like fish in a barrel. Isn't it marvelous? Thrill seekers you call yourselves, longing for chills up your spine, for your hairs to stand at end, for a fearful sweat on your brow. Well don't worry, you've come to the right place. My monstrous little darlings can't wait to meet you.


     I am Kidna Styx and I wish you unpleasant screams.

No comments:

Post a Comment